NBIA Schedule of Events
All beach entrances in Normandy Beach are currently open. Social distancing guidelines must be observed. No large gatherings of more than 10 people will be allowed. Please maintain 6 feet of space between family groups.
Badge checkers and lifeguards do not begin employment until June 25th. Swimmers and surfers enter the water at their own risk. Brick and Toms River police will patrol area beaches on ATVs. Brick Police: 732-477-8300; Toms River Police: 732-349-0150
Saturday, May 23rd
Badge Pick-up at the Bay Beach House from 9 am to 1 pm
1. One representative per family will be permitted on the badge pick-up queues.
2. If picking up badges for another NBIA member, you will be required to sign that member’s registration form.
3. FACE COVERINGS (nose AND mouth) are REQUIRED. Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained.
4. Only PREPAID orders will be distributed in the queues. Same day sales will be accepted at the Office Window adjacent to the front door.
5. NBIA Merchandise will not be available for sale at this time.
6. Badges not picked up on May 23rd will be available at the Office Window after June 24th. Those requesting USPS delivery will receive their badges after Memorial Day.
Sunday, May 24th
Spring NBIA Meeting, 11 am
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to the vote of its Board of Directors, the Spring 2020 Meeting of the NBIA will be held via Zoom video conferencing on Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. There will NOT be an in-person meeting at the Bay Beach House.
To receive a meeting invitation, please send an email to NBIAOffice@gmail.comYou will receive a meeting link via email. Due to the online format of the meeting, no questions will be taken during the video-conference. You may submit questions or comments to the board by emailing email@example.com before 6 pm on May 23rd. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these disconcerting times.